The List of expenses which are not allowed as deductions are :
- Any personal expenses of the assesse.
- Any amount of expenses which are eligible for deduction under any of the other heads.
- Any capital expenditure.
- Any interest chargeable under this act which is payable outside India on which tax has been not paid or deducted at source.
- Any sum paid on account wealth tax.
- In case of assesse has income from lotteries, crossword puzzles, races including horse races, card games and other games of any sort of gambling or betting, such assesse shall not be allowed any deduction in respect of any expenditure in connection with such incomes.